BETTINA COSMETICS has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our company’s commitment to privacy and to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you visit the BETTINA COSMETICS website, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as “google.com” or “yahoo.com”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the BETTINA COSMETICS website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the BETTINA COSMETICS site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information you submitted to bettinacosmetics.com that identifies you individually.
Bettinacosmetics.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want BettinaCosmetics.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the BETTINA COSMETICS website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. BettinaCosmetics.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its website by methods such as the following:
1) Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the BETTINA COSMETICS website, or to opt-in to receive BETTINA COSMETICS information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
2) Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the BETTINA COSMETICS website, BettinaCosmetics.com collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
3) Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with BettinaCosmetics.com through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
BettinaCosmetics.com may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
1) helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
2) opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
3) processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
4) providing services and support to users, and administering promotions;
5) improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
6) providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about BETTINA COSMETICS and its affiliates;
7) responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
8) to better understand users’ preferences and/or to develop and improve our products; maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
BettinaCosmetics.com uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. BettinaCosmetics.com may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Disclosure of Information
BettinaCosmetics.com does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. BETTINA COSMETICS may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. BETTINA COSMETICS may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. BETTINA COSMETICS also may disclose personally identifiable information (i) if it would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (ii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (iii) is necessary to protect the interest of other users of our services. Finally, as BETTINA COSMETICS’s business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and customer information may be disclosed and may be one of the transferred business assets in connection with such transactions. If BETTINA COSMETICS , its internet businesses, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred. If BETTINA COSMETICS should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if it should decide to reorganize some part or all of its business, BETTINA COSMETICS may disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers. BETTINA COSMETICS would endeavor to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed in these types of transactions.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this website.
BettinaCosmetics.com maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from BettinaCosmetics.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. BettinaCosmetics.com restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception. If BETTINA COSMETICS learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the site. BETTINA COSMETICS may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the website. BETTINA COSMETICS may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at 425 Carr 693 PMB 101 Suite 1, Dorado PR 00646
In order to provide service to you, BettinaCosmetics.com will send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its website. From time to time, BettinaCosmetics.com and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about BettinaCosmetics.com, its affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from BettinaCosmetics.com and its affiliates, please contact us with your request.
Because BETTINA COSMETICS is currently expanding in many countries, directly or through affiliates or distributors, circumstances could arise where it is necessary for us to make your personal information available to our business affiliates or distributors outside the United States. Privacy laws differ across the globe. If we share your information with one of our affiliates or distributors outside of the United States, we will do so consistent with this policy. The site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer. When you provide personal data to BETTINA COSMETICS or our service providers or vendors, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States as the site is operated in the United States.
Effective Date: April 1st 2016